Forum

How can I upgrade to professonial level and what will it give me?

irenestr
irenestr 2009-01-15 08:06

Hi, I now have a 19 EUR/year subscription. However, I am not able to do what I need (ie give colour to the floors) so now I’d like to upgrade to a professional account of EUR 19 / month. I can’t find a way to do that, can you help me? Thanks! Stefanie

Floorplanner staff
Floorplanner staff 2009-01-20 10:44

Hi Irene,

We’re very sorry, somehow we also missed your posts but now I found them. You had 2 questions and you may not need to upgrade for what you want to do.; one was about coloring floors and one was about uploading files. Coloring floors should be possible in any account type; just click the floor surface, and click the “i” icon in the small menu for the properties. there you can change the colour and texture of a floor.
For uploading images; you can upload a background image if you click the rightmost icon in the construction menu. A menu will appear in which you can upload an image, scale it and set it’s properties.

please tell me if this doesn’t help…

kind regards,

Nico
Floorplanner Team

Floorplanner staff
Floorplanner staff 2009-01-20 10:56

Hi again,

I just checked your plan, and see there is some misunderstanding. You can’t edit the floors because you haven’t drawn any floors! The problem is I think that you used the line tool to draw all the walls; but it is better to use the room tool; then room surfaces appear automatically. To get a quick understanding of the program; please check our tutorial or our tips and tricks

kind regards,

Nico
Floorplanner Team

RSS Feed for this topic
Copyright 2018 Floorplanner Floorplanner HQ, PO BOX 29175, 3001 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands Terms Privacy