Forum

Elevation confusion

Anonymous
Anonymous 2015-01-05 09:53

I seem to be having a problem with my elevations. I have added the Metz Talio 37 television & in 3D it appears to be on the wall instead of on the floor. There is an elevation of 0, so I don’t know why. Also, I added a wall TV in my kitchen at an elevation of 5 feet, but it is higher than my wall, which I have at an elevation of 9 feet. Had a similar problem with the elevation for some shelves in my kitchen. What am I doing wrong? Thank you for your help!

Gido | Floorplanner Staff
Gido | Floorplanner Staff 2015-01-05 11:01

You’re doing nothing wrong. In the past it wasn’t possible to give custom elevations to your objects so we gave some tv’s and other objects a standard elevation. They are still in the library so when you add these they already float in the air.

Anonymous
Anonymous 2015-01-05 11:32

Thank you, Gido. So, instead of entering my exact elevation, just mess around with the elevation a little to get them to look right?

Gido | Floorplanner Staff
Gido | Floorplanner Staff 2015-01-05 17:17

Yes I’m afraid that’s the way you have to do it. Just check the 3D view regularly. Not all objects have a standard elevation though. Only some.

Anonymous
Anonymous 2015-01-06 09:29

cool. thk u so much

RSS Feed for this topic
Copyright 2018 Floorplanner Floorplanner HQ, PO BOX 29175, 3001 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands Terms Privacy