Anonymous 2015-04-29 16:19

I am using my Plus floor planner account and have encountered a glitch when printing. When I attempt to print, the dimensions (numbers) are too big and overlap on one another. I cannot read the dimensions on the print out. Is there a way to make the numbers smaller for printing purposes, or another setting that I change in order to print the entire floor plan so that the dimensions are legible? Thank you for any help with this! 2015-05-15 10:11

Sorry, there is no option for this at the moment.

Anonymous 2015-05-31 03:18

This bug is a real deal breaker. I cannot share my plan with my builder without legible dimensions. I am planning on printing out the plan with no dimensions showing and manually with a pencil and ruler putting my dimensions in in a size that will be legible. Defeats the whole purpose. On top of this, I cannot even export the plan that I have dimensioned without the dimensions. Hiding them does not stop them being included in the export! BTW, I have a ‘plus’ account – that I bought just for the export feature!

RSS Feed for this topic
Copyright 2018 Floorplanner Floorplanner HQ, PO BOX 29175, 3001 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands Terms Privacy