Anyone else having problems with the gallery pages?

catincanada 2009-01-21 00:25

I’m not sure if it’s a problem with the gallery web pages design or aol or my browser or my computer although it happens on more then one browser so I think it must be a page problem.

The problem I encounter:

Parts of the page don’t load they just keep on trying to load indefinately, and the other problem I encounter is when I click on a page numer at the bottom to go to the next page say clicking on 2 or next it opens up a user page rather then going to the next page in the gallery.

Anyone else encountering these problems or is it just me?

Floorplanner staff
Floorplanner staff 2009-02-08 15:47

We updated the Gallery pages. Can you tell me if it works better now?

shadokat 2012-01-10 00:35

I don’t know if this is the same problem I’m having but it seems similar. I’ll use the “living” section as an example. It has over 600 items. I can view them fine up to around #150 or so, but then a partial page of assets shows, and if I click for more assets, all I get is the same thing the previous poster mentioned. It continues to give the round loading symbol indefinitely. I tried leaving it overnight to see if it would change, but it didn’t. It happens in both internet explorer and firefox. Any suggestions?

RSS Feed for this topic
Copyright 2018 Floorplanner Floorplanner HQ, PO BOX 29175, 3001 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands Terms Privacy