Forum

export with branding

edwinvandegraaf
edwinvandegraaf 2015-05-02 14:59

Hi All,
I’m searching for a while now, but i can’t seem to find the answer, or workaround for my quistion.

I want to publish and export my floorplans with a specific branding.
I’ve made a background picture (found it has to be max 2800*2000px) set up the disclaimer tekst etc.. but i cannot export with this background-branding…
now i have to export blank plans and paste them via photoshop on a background, this should be much easier…
Can someone please help me? thx in advance…
edwin.

edwinvandegraaf
edwinvandegraaf 2015-05-07 11:08

anyone? can’t imagine i am the only one facing this issue…
perhaps a floorplanner-employ knows the answer?

nico@floorplanner.com
nico@floorplanner.com 2015-05-15 09:59

The background image option in the styles funtion is a bit confusingly named… It doesn’t really mean the direct background of a floorplan, but the border color/image/pattern in the screen that loads your floor plan. For instance these plans:
Example 1
Example 2

In the Project create screen you can also upload a background image, but that’s for an existing drawing that you wish to trace, as explained in this video

edwinvandegraaf
edwinvandegraaf 2015-05-27 17:27

Ok, Nico, thx for your answer, this means that after i’ve made my floorplan with a scan of the building, i have to remove the ‘onderlegger’ (dutch for the thing thats explained in the video) and upload a ‘standard’ one?
I hoped it was possible to create a style with a background image and export the floorplan with that backgrond eg logo etc….

RSS Feed for this topic
Copyright 2018 Floorplanner Floorplanner HQ, PO BOX 29175, 3001 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands Terms Privacy