Forum

build custom objects for floorplanner

Anonymous
Anonymous 2015-05-16 22:18

Hi there,
A lot of the objects you can place in floorplanner seem very different in style etc. making me think it must be possible to create custom content. is it?
I have several years experience working in 3d so creating a simple model shouldn’t be a problem but getting it into the program is.
Is there a way to do this? or would you be wiling to ad content if i provided it? and if so what format should it be in is there a max polygon count etc?
Please let me know

nico@floorplanner.com
nico@floorplanner.com 2015-05-19 08:03

Hi, thanks for your interest. Please mail this question through our contact form.

Anonymous
Anonymous 2015-05-19 15:46

I would like to second this inquiry. It would be great if there was a way to upload custom objects for use in our floorplans.

Maybe not globally as that could lead to abuse since folks could upload anything they wanted to but perhaps have a Custom Objects section under my account where I could store things I have created that I could then re-use would be awesome!

Anonymous
Anonymous 2015-05-24 22:58

HI Nico,

I sent you an E-mail last week about this and received no response…. any chance you could have a look and let me know?

RSS Feed for this topic
Copyright 2018 Floorplanner Floorplanner HQ, PO BOX 29175, 3001 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands Terms Privacy