Forum

change names and copy projects

Anonymous
Anonymous 2015-06-03 05:45

Hi

I have just gone to a plus account. i want to copy the existing design and change the name so i don’t have to start from scratch or have them called copy.

Issues:

I tried to copy it over hoping i could change the name. i couldn’t so i deleted it to try again and its saying its been knocked off the amount i can do in a year????

How do you change a name surly this is the most basic function that should be available

How do you copy a plan you have done to a different project do i really have to redraw everything each time if i want a different name???

Thnaks

nico@floorplanner.com
nico@floorplanner.com 2015-06-05 05:29

I have just gone to a plus account. i want to copy the existing design and change the name so i don’t have to start from scratch or have them called copy.

Issues:

I tried to copy it over hoping i could change the name. i couldn’t so i deleted it to try again and its saying its been knocked off the amount i can do in a year????
>> I just gave you some extra project space to compensate

How do you change a name surly this is the most basic function that should be available
>> Go to the details in the sidebar (click the ‘i’ in the top left) Click the name and type another.

How do you copy a plan you have done to a different project do i really have to redraw everything each time if i want a different name???
>> You can’t cope designs from one project to another. Only from one floor to another. See our manual
Btw: Renaming floors: in the settings menu under the “wrench icon” in the top right
Renaming designs: move mouse over floor name, then click on the active design name in the dropdown menu for 3 seconds to open a rename menu.

RSS Feed for this topic
Copyright 2018 Floorplanner Floorplanner HQ, PO BOX 29175, 3001 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands Terms Privacy