Objects are disappearing

HFH 2009-02-16 16:46

I don’t know what is wrong but whenever I load my project objects are missing. Sometimes its one object, sometimes it is a different one. I’ve tried replacing the objects but it doesn’t make a difference. In the list of objects placed, for example, it shows that I have 2 refrigerators. On my floor plan, there are none. What can I do?

Mel 2009-05-10 16:26

I have the same problem – I have a window that keeps disappearing that’s easy enough to put back, but a door just went missing that’s not as easy to replace. I’m this close to never using this software again.

Anonymous 2009-05-13 11:02

Me too – LOTS of items and floor textures keep disappearing when I save or load designs. It is very frustrating! I have tried several different browsers including IE7, Netscape, and Chrome, and I updated Flash to the latest version just to be sure that was not the issue. It is very frustrating! The items still appear in the list of placed objects, but not in the floor plan itself. Sometimes they reappear if I reload the design, and sometimes not.

batboy 2009-10-07 19:37

I have the same problem. My Flash player is up to date, I’ve even tried it in Opera, but the random item disappearing still occurs. It’s pretty interesting that nobody addressed this issue on the devs part since May. I wondered to upgrade my account just to finish my 3 additional floors but I’m not convinced to pay for a bugged software. 2009-10-08 05:09

Hello everybody. A couple of months ago, we looked into this matter. It didn’t happen all the time and we couldn’t reproduce it ourselves so we had a hard time finding a solution. After doing some changes to the way we store the designs, we thought we solved it since nobody mentioned it after that.

Apparently not. We are going to take another good look at this. I hope to have some good news soon.

RSS Feed for this topic
Copyright 2018 Floorplanner Floorplanner HQ, PO BOX 29175, 3001 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands Terms Privacy