Forum

Viewing both floors

redman
redman 2009-02-18 12:51

If I upgrade my account, will i be able to view my house with both floors, one on top of the other, or can you only view one floor at a time?

terrytowelling
terrytowelling 2009-02-23 18:44

Hello – any answer to this one? I can’t seen why you’d bother having two levels if you can’t connect them – and view them together.

gertjan@floorplanner.com
gertjan@floorplanner.com 2009-03-04 03:32

At this moment you can only view one floor at the time in 3D. However, we are working to view multiple floors at once. When this is possible, it will probably be available for everyone.

Anonymous
Anonymous 2009-03-08 16:53

so you have to create a new plan to have a second floor

Anonymous
Anonymous 2009-04-21 21:39

Please please please reply to this post. Each of my floors prints at a different scale. I need to print at the same scale so I can see how one floor fits on top of the other!!!!!! Please help!

azazazaz
azazazaz 2011-03-14 03:27

Hello,
It’s been about 2 years now. Have you managed to find a way to view multiple floors at once yet?

Anonymous
Anonymous 2013-07-14 10:14

It seems simple enough to connect the stairs. When stairs are put in simply tell whether or not they go up or down, and then create another level and where ever the stairs are that’s where the two points connect. If its not structurally sound (e.g. the top floor hangs over the bottom floor) who cares. Its virtual anyway. Is this program out of date? Is that why no one has responded to this post in years?

RSS Feed for this topic
Copyright 2018 Floorplanner Floorplanner HQ, PO BOX 29175, 3001 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands Terms Privacy