Forum

shared editing

Bookmender
Bookmender 2009-02-26 16:59

Is there a way to work on a floorplan with another person without sharing my password?

Floorplanner staff
Floorplanner staff 2009-02-27 05:17

Hi Bookmender;

Yes you can! You can duplicate a plan to someone else if the other has a floorplanner account. If you click on the Plans tab you see a green icon behind the name of a plan. Click it for sharing options; At the bottom of the page you get you find that you can collaborate by just filling in the email adress the other person uses for his/her account. The plan will the appear in the plan list of that person and every change either of you save will show up in both plans.

kind regards,

Nico
Floorplanner Team

skyshow1
skyshow1 2009-12-11 20:37

Where is the Plans tab? I see “Ground floor” in the upper left that has a dropdown with my plan in it…but there is no green icon by the name of the plan (only duplicate and delete).

Keilaron
Keilaron 2011-02-28 19:43

Go back to your dashboard, then go to your project list; The green icon is there. While actually editing the plan that share option is not there even though there’s a share option elsewhere (doh?)

RSS Feed for this topic
Copyright 2018 Floorplanner Floorplanner HQ, PO BOX 29175, 3001 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands Terms Privacy