Forum

Change point of view / fly-by

Anonymous
Anonymous 2009-03-02 00:27

Using the software to decide on a set of new furniture for living room…i would get a better perspective if I could change the location and height of the reference point, even program a fly by…currently running into the problem of “entering other rooms or running through walls” when I rotate the living room in 3D. Thanks.

gertjan@floorplanner.com
gertjan@floorplanner.com 2009-03-09 11:18

We totally agree with you and we are working hard to improve the 3D view. Please keep an eye out for future updates.

KevO
KevO 2010-10-29 13:12

I don’t understand why when in 3D, we can’t just zoom into one room, fly through would be nice but very difficult to do.

But when I want to stand in a room and look around it just zooms into the centre of the whole drawing , only answer is to draw each room individually, which would be a real pain in the nether regions, (not the Netherlands) which is a much nicer place.

I’m doing a very small utility room at the moment and it very difficult to get a feel for the layout, and how it will work.

Quality of the £d is a bit iffy too.

Last post on this subject was March 09, so not much effort so far eh lads-n-lasses.

Kev

SCVBALL
SCVBALL 2011-05-18 13:15

Response from Gert-Jan is over 2 years old. What’s going on here folks? This is a much needed feature.

RSS Feed for this topic
Copyright 2018 Floorplanner Floorplanner HQ, PO BOX 29175, 3001 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands Terms Privacy