Forum

Problems saving?

Pip
Pip 2009-03-28 17:38

I’ve got a nicely complex layout set up, with walls, windows, doors, etc. I finished a little portion of it with surfaces and all the extras, with no difficulty. Now I’m trying to go back to the rest of it, and it won’t save any of the flooring surfaces for me? I’m saving regularly, and every time it seems to finish fine, but when I close the planner and come back to it later, all the surfaces have disappeared! Any ideas?

Gert-Jan van der Wel
Gert-Jan van der Wel 2009-03-31 12:00

It seems we had some troubles saving area’s. This problem should be solved now. Can you please try again to see if everything works like it should?

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Pip
Pip 2009-04-01 17:25

Yes, everything is great now. Thanks! :)

Are there plans to add more furniture/accessories/etc. to the library?

Gert-Jan van der Wel
Gert-Jan van der Wel 2009-04-02 05:55

Yes, we’re always working on new furniture items. We are even thinking about opening up our system so that everybody can add their own items. But that’s for a later time.

Pip
Pip 2009-04-02 16:00

I would LOVE to be able to make furniture items, it’s right up my alley! Unfortunately, I don’t know how you do it. :(

I don’t know if you’d be interested in this or not, but http://www.smartdraw.com/specials/floorplans.asp has an extensive library, even in the free trial, that might provide some ideas for furniture and accessories to make in future. :)

RSS Feed for this topic
Copyright 2018 Floorplanner Floorplanner HQ, PO BOX 29175, 3001 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands Terms Privacy