Quick fix for room areas

Geekgirl 2009-04-21 17:48

On one of my plans I seem to have accidentally deleted the wrong area in a couple of places and now the rooms don’t have floors. I recall in the previous version of floorplanner there was a keyboard command (ctrl-something?) that would make the areas go back to what they should be based just on the current positions of the walls. But I can’t remember what the command was, or if it’s still in the new version. Is there another way to fix the floors without deleting a whole bunch of walls?

Floorplanner staff
Floorplanner staff 2009-07-24 09:21

Hi Geekgirl,

We solved a bug in the automatic room recognition. No more unwanted area’s appearing when moving or deleting walls.
If there still is an old one left; try to remove all area’s on top of it by clicking on them; you should get a small room menu. clicking the “i” icon for the big room properties menu, then on the trash bin to delete. repeat it until all unwanted rooms are gone, then drag a wall to get a new room surface.

I hope this helps,

Anonymous 2015-01-23 13:53

What if I want a room which floor i deleted back?

RSS Feed for this topic
Copyright 2018 Floorplanner Floorplanner HQ, PO BOX 29175, 3001 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands Terms Privacy