Forum

If i upload a picture (floorplan) and add furnature then save. when i copy the hyperlink and open in a new window all of the furnature has moved (by the same amount) from wher ei put it so it is no use for me to send a floor plan lay out to someone. any i

Anonymous
Anonymous 2009-05-28 10:24

If i upload a picture (floorplan) and add furnature then save. when i copy the hyperlink and open in a new window all of the furnature has moved (by the same amount) from wher ei put it so it is no use for me to send a floor plan lay out to someone. any ideas?

Floorplanner staff
Floorplanner staff 2009-07-23 04:52

Hi,
Sorry we missed your post. Thanks for mentioning this; We’re looking into it.

kind regards

Nico

Floorplanner staff
Floorplanner staff 2009-07-23 05:26

Hi,

I haven’t been able to reproduce this bug, but it probably has something to do with saving or scaling the drawing. Go to the Drawing Properties menu (most right icon in the construction menu). If the scale of the drawing isn’t right yet, press “Set scale” and follow the instructions. When it has the right scale press “SAVE”. After that, save your plan and see if the hyperlink gives a correct view. Please let me know if there still is a problem.

kind regards,

Nico

RSS Feed for this topic
Copyright 2018 Floorplanner Floorplanner HQ, PO BOX 29175, 3001 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands Terms Privacy