Only can save 3 designs

Duane 2009-06-22 20:59

This is a follow-up to another topic I started: ‘objects disappearing while undo-ing’

I wanted to make a backup of one of the 3 designs I have in my project, but was unable to do so. When I attempt to save the design under a new name, the ‘save design as’ radio button is grayed out.

I have been able to do this in the past. At one point I had 4 designs, and am under the impression that I can have as many as 5. Is there something wrong with my account that’s preventing me from doing this.

My main point is that if I had been able to back up my design, losing all of those objects wouldn’t have been such a big deal.

Thanks in advance for any help. This is a great tool, and I’d love to continue using it.

Floorplanner staff
Floorplanner staff 2009-06-25 05:50

Hello Duane,

Thanks for your post and compliments!. Nothing is wrong with your account, but we changed our FREE account a while ago.
Right now, with a FREE account, you can only have 3 floors and 3 designs. You should first create a new floor to have more designs. Click the “Settings” icon (3rd left icon in the top bar) to get a menu where you can add floors. If you want to back up a design and your floor has already 3 designs, duplicate it to the 2nd floor. Use the icon behind the design name to do this.

I hope this helps you out,

Duane 2009-06-25 13:08

Thanks for the clarification.

RSS Feed for this topic
Copyright 2018 Floorplanner Floorplanner HQ, PO BOX 29175, 3001 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands Terms Privacy