surface problems

Kaitlyn 2009-06-30 16:12

Well. I’ve created a house and I was very happy with it, but then I go to the 3d view and am so disappointed. When i created my first rooms, surfaces were created with the rooms. Then I changed and moved walls and defined new surfaces. In the 3d view, the earliest surface shows through. It’s very upsetting. I’ve gone through many times and got rid of as many surfaces as I can without moving furniture and walls, but it’s just no good. It would be helpful if the latest surface was the one that always shows through and the older surfaces could be deleted. Is there any way to delete the surfaces or fix this problem? It’s really quite a hassle.
Also, when I get rid of surfaces, the names just stay in some random place. I’d like to know if there is a way to delete these names.

Floorplanner staff
Floorplanner staff 2009-07-24 09:15

Hi Kaitlyn,

Thanks for the post. We solved a bug in the automatic room recognition. No more unwanted area’s appearing when moving or deleting walls. If there still is an old one left; try to remove all area’s on top of it by clicking on them; you should get a small room menu. clicking the “i” icon for the big room properties menu, then on the trash bin to delete. repeat it until all unwanted rooms are gone, then drag a wall to get a new room surface if necessary. So with this bug fixed, you shouldn’t have any double surfaces appearing

kind regards,

RSS Feed for this topic
Copyright 2018 Floorplanner Floorplanner HQ, PO BOX 29175, 3001 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands Terms Privacy