Accidentally deleted my plan..

Fearg 2009-09-30 18:03

Help Please – I accidentally deleted my plan – for some reason the dashboard showed 2 versions of the same one, but deleted both! Thanks for any assistance in advance..

Floorplanner staff
Floorplanner staff 2009-10-01 05:49

Hello Fearg,

We recovered your plan and I deleted the double design for you. What probably happened is you wanted to delete the design, but unintentionally deleted the whole plan, in the dashboard. To delete a single design, first open the plan and select the right design from the designlist that appears under the floor name. then press the red cross in the designlist to delete it. I also saw you had 2 floors with the same name. If you want to delete one of them; click the 3rd icon from the left to get the Settings menu.

hope this is clear enough,

Fearg 2009-10-01 16:11

Terrific – very much appreciated. Thanks, Fearg.

Anonymous 2011-10-26 13:57

i accidentally deleted my entire design i really need it! how do i get it back?

Gido | Floorplanner Staff
Gido | Floorplanner Staff 2011-10-27 05:40

I can see the restaurant you made. You think you deleted that one?

Anonymous 2011-11-02 06:21

ok i purposefully feleted a design on the first and second floor but there is still a design on my third floor " new house " design – How do i get rid of that ? and keep the "moms house " design….( i dont need “apt” & " 4bd greylin" so how do i get that off ? )

Mrsegg 2011-11-09 12:23

I unintentionally deleted the whole plan. Can you get it back for me? Thank you in advance!

Anonymous 2014-04-22 15:24

I think I deleted my plan by mistake. I named it “first design”, but now whenever I go into it, its blank. Is there anyway to restore it? Thank you so much!

RSS Feed for this topic
Copyright 2018 Floorplanner Floorplanner HQ, PO BOX 29175, 3001 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands Terms Privacy