Forum

Items disappearing, textures changing.

Slampala
Slampala 2009-10-12 00:24

Hello All.

I’ve been getting this problem when performing an undo and also when duplicating a floor for another level. Some furniture and doors seem to disappear and I also lose textures (such as floor coverings). I had it just happen to one of my duplicated Floorplans so saved and went back to my dahsboard then wen’t back to the floorplan and it had rectified itself, definitely seems to be something going on though? Currently using Chrome 3.0.195.25 on Windows 7 Ultimate.

Usually if my floor texture changes, I end up with a solid block of colour. I can click on a different texture and then click back on my original texture and then it resets to the default colour.

I don’t think I have anything that has the problem at the moment but if it happens again I can leave it and contact someone if you wish?

Cheers.

Floorplanner staff
Floorplanner staff 2009-10-12 05:35

Hello Slampala,

Thanks for the extensive report. Sorry to hear your problems with saving. What may help is trying a different browser because Chrome is one of the few browser we don’t fully support yet.

If you have any more problems then, please let us know.

kind regards,

Nico

RSS Feed for this topic
Copyright 2018 Floorplanner Floorplanner HQ, PO BOX 29175, 3001 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands Terms Privacy