Forum

Columns height

Lipstick
Lipstick 2009-10-23 19:40

Hello floor planners,
Thank you for the great job you had done!, By creating floor planner for us .Floorplanner had became my No1 indoor hobby. My problem is I can not reduce the height of the columns(circle)Is there a way somehow ? As the height edjustement tool is not functioning on it.
Thanks
Regards Lipstick.

Floorplanner staff
Floorplanner staff 2009-10-26 05:53

Hi Lipstick,

Thank you for reporting, and the kind words. Glad you like it. I see indeed that the do not adjust as they should. I’ll take a look at what’s wrong.

kind regards,

Nico

Lipstick
Lipstick 2009-10-26 18:01

Please try and fix Height adjustment, My facade is in tears with these over sized columns.Have a look in 3D :-(

nico@floorplanner.com
nico@floorplanner.com 2009-10-27 05:31

I see it yes. We’re working on it, but unfortunately we can’t update the software every week.
btw: We here at floorplanner are deeply impressed of your plan after seeing it in 3D. Especially how you handeled the heights. The balconies look stunning. Must have been a hell of a job!

kind regards,

Nico

Lipstick
Lipstick 2009-10-27 08:30

Hi Nico,
I’ll be looking forwards to see it fixed .
Thanks for your nice comment on my plan. As I said before floor planner is my hobby now .So I try not to use it the easiest way out. I like to put a challege in it,
Otherwise it will get boring.

Lipstick
Lipstick 2009-11-17 18:43

hello again,
Still waiting for my columns to be in the right hight.Any chance to fix the tool please .Thank you.

nico@floorplanner.com
nico@floorplanner.com 2009-11-24 06:30

Hi Lipstick,

The adjusted height of elements in 3D should be showing up now. We just fixed it. sorry for the delay.

have fun,

Nico

RSS Feed for this topic
Copyright 2018 Floorplanner Floorplanner HQ, PO BOX 29175, 3001 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands Terms Privacy