Forum

Auto-save not working?

Anonymous
Anonymous 2009-11-03 21:49

Under settings I have auto-save on. However I was just working on my plan for about 1 hr & then clicked away. When I came back none of the changes I had made today were there. Is auto-save not working? I would HATE to have to do it all over again :(

nico@floorplanner.com
nico@floorplanner.com 2009-11-04 07:29

I’m very sorry, if it hasn’t been saved at all, we can’t retrieve it. I haven’t heard about a save malfunction yet but we’ll keep alert.
Where did you click when you clicked away, and did you get a pop-up asking you if you wanted to leave the plan? What browser are you using?

kind regards,

Nico

Anonymous
Anonymous 2009-11-04 16:04

I clicked on my username “anonymous” & no there was no warning pop-up. Although, later when I was investigating & looking into settings then clicked away- at that time I was given a warning pop-up.
I’m in Safari 4.0

nico@floorplanner.com
nico@floorplanner.com 2009-11-05 04:43

Hi,

Thanks for replying. I tried the same as you describe here but can’t reproduce it in various browsers. It shouldn’t happen, but at the moment I have no idea what caused this. If it happens again with anyone we’ll investigate it further.

kind regards,

Nico

RSS Feed for this topic
Copyright 2018 Floorplanner Floorplanner HQ, PO BOX 29175, 3001 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands Terms Privacy