can i bring furniture from one plan to another?

Anonymous 2009-11-13 12:34

I started a new floorplan for when I move but I’d like to be able to bring the furniture from my old plan/current apartment, so I dont have to re-measure everything I own and try to find the perfect replication again. Is this possible at all?
Judi 2009-11-14 11:00

Hi Judi,

There is not a very easy way for this. You can duplicate your plan, or duplicate a single design, but you’ll have draw your new home next to the old home and delete the old one afterward. Probably that will also take a struggle but it may work for you

kind regards

Dody 2010-01-15 18:50

I would also like to know about this, I’ve been wondering about the same thing!

Kattastrophe 2010-05-01 23:08

I’m adding another vote on this one. I specifically made a second floor, rather than just getting rid of the first, because I thought this could be done!

Anonymous 2014-11-19 16:44

Yes, my primary use for this software is to figure out whether my furniture will fit into various possible rental apartments that I might move into. If I could just save all my furniture and dimensions, then paste it into the new plan to see if it fits, that would save me a lot of time.

RSS Feed for this topic
Copyright 2018 Floorplanner Floorplanner HQ, PO BOX 29175, 3001 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands Terms Privacy