Forum

Doors & Windows issue - help required!

Anonymous
Anonymous 2010-01-21 12:49

I just started using Floorplanner yesterday after it being highly reccomended in a UK Computer Magazine. I seem to be unable to add doors or windows to my initial floor plan although I can easily add other items such as rugs etc. Whenever I drag and drop one on to my plan it vanishes. Is there an ongoing problem with the site, or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks very much in advance!

nico@floorplanner.com
nico@floorplanner.com 2010-01-22 04:54

Hi,

Checked your plan, and I see the problem: you used lines to draw walls, instead of walls. You can put doors and windows only on walls. Easiest is to use the first icon in construction menu to draw the entire room with walls and flooring.

If you want a single wall, use the 1st icon from the dropdown under the 3rd icon. btw: lines won’t show up in 3D, walls will.

good luck,

Nico

Anonymous
Anonymous 2010-08-31 13:10

but then all those measurement numbers show up and make it look messy if you use “walls”!

Anonymous
Anonymous 2011-09-25 07:53

it now looks like my walls are not joint together and doen’t look normal. also it still wont let me when i clicked on the wall button and drew the walls!!!! hellpppppp

Anonymous
Anonymous 2012-09-21 16:56

i have the same problem please help me

RSS Feed for this topic
Copyright 2018 Floorplanner Floorplanner HQ, PO BOX 29175, 3001 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands Terms Privacy