Forum

My surface is not showing up in the 3D view

A_Mattson
A_Mattson 2010-01-21 16:32

I created a lawn surrounding my house and it will not show up in the 3D view. How can I fix that?

nico@floorplanner.com
nico@floorplanner.com 2010-01-22 04:46

Hi, I checked your plan. cool use of our tool!! at least, in 3D it was a surprise :)
for the lawn: this happens sometimes with bigger surfaces. Try splitting it up in smaller sections. Also, check that you don’t have mulitple point above eachother within a surface. usually they are removed when you drag them on top of eachother, but sometimes when they snap to something close to the cornerpoint it may not auto-remove.

good luck!

Nico

A_Mattson
A_Mattson 2010-01-22 12:26

Is there any way to delete the points if they’re on top of each other, like a delete button. Or do I just have to redrag them until there isnt any over lapping?

A_Mattson
A_Mattson 2010-01-22 13:09

I fixed everything and it shows the flat part on the ground floor and it can handle a four foot elevation to the driveway but the system can’t seam to handle the 10 foot elevation to the roof. Is it something I’m doing wrong or is it just a bug?

nico@floorplanner.com
nico@floorplanner.com 2010-01-22 15:45

no, just redragging on top of the other at the moment.. srry

hmm it should show up then too… does it show up when you have elevation on 0?

checked ur plan but I can’t find any surface you’re talking about with a 10ft elevation…

A_Mattson
A_Mattson 2010-01-22 16:01

The 10ft ones are on my ground floor. But after messing around with it i found out that this program can only handle a certain incline and then after that it wont show up. I think my hills were just to steep. I fixed my problem and thanks for all the help.

Anonymous
Anonymous 2010-02-28 20:04

tem alguama resposta em português? não visualizo mnha planta em 3D, o q fazer?

Anonymous
Anonymous 2010-04-02 12:42

Hey A_Mattson, you say that “program can only handle a certain incline and then after that it wont show up”. Did you find out what incline it can handle? I don’t get any incline to show in 3D.

RSS Feed for this topic
Copyright 2018 Floorplanner Floorplanner HQ, PO BOX 29175, 3001 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands Terms Privacy