help URGENT!

Laurenn. 2010-02-03 10:37

when i go into a plan that i have created, it comes up fine but there used to be a toolbar when you had where you could click on the second floor and new plan button etc. but recently on my profile it will NOT come up, its just blank and it is getting rather frustarting because I can only do the ground floor plan, but I need to go onto the second floor plan and new plan so I can create different sectors for my project. what is wrong? do i need to download anything? please help. thanks xx 2010-02-03 11:32

Hi Laurenn,

Sounds like a very strange bug. Seems to work fine here… You didn’t switch to another browser or something? You’re just logged in and see the “plans” tab in your dashboard, and then clicked on the plan you were working on?
You don’t have to download anything no…

Laurenn. 2010-02-04 12:19

i use google chrome? 2010-02-05 09:10

That could be causing it… The are some issues Google Chrome for Windows we haven’t solved yet. Firefox IE and Safari should work fine, Chrome for OSX shouldn’t give any trouble either.

Tariq 2010-08-31 04:04

i face the same issue with google chrome,
Go to dashboard and then click plan it will show the toolbar again

RSS Feed for this topic
Copyright 2018 Floorplanner Floorplanner HQ, PO BOX 29175, 3001 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands Terms Privacy