Forum

dark blue line on some walls

Shyam
Shyam 2010-02-04 03:40

If I mouse over a wall, it is light blue. However when I drew a room for some reason a thin “dark blue” line appeared on one wall. Subsequently I had issues with floors lining up on adjacent rooms. Am I doing something wron, does the dark blue line indicate an error?

nico@floorplanner.com
nico@floorplanner.com 2010-02-04 05:05

Hi, What’s the name of the floor & design where this happened?

Shyam
Shyam 2010-02-04 06:24

The problem went away when I undid a few steps and redrew the room starting from a different wall. If I see it again, I’ll freeze the design and report back.

nico@floorplanner.com
nico@floorplanner.com 2010-02-04 07:48

Good to hear that, thanks for reporting

Shyam
Shyam 2010-02-04 08:41

In my Floors labeled “Final Design”, I have a floorplan called “Second Floor”. In this their is a very thin passage way next to “Bedroom 3”. If I eliminate this passage way by moving the “Bedroom 3” wall to the right, then either the “Dark Blue” line appears in an adjacent wall and/or the floors get disassociate from the walls.

nico@floorplanner.com
nico@floorplanner.com 2010-02-04 11:18

Aha, I see what you mean. What you shouldn’t do is dragging a larger wall on top of 2 other walls; better drag the small walls on a larger wall one by one, otherwise this error occurs…

RSS Feed for this topic
Copyright 2018 Floorplanner Floorplanner HQ, PO BOX 29175, 3001 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands Terms Privacy