Forum

Overwrite older plans

Anonymous
Anonymous 2010-02-08 16:50

I have 3 plans and want to overwrite one of my first plans. If I try to save now, it saves on my last plan, even when i select an earlier plan.
I want to keep my last plan how it is now, so I don’t want to overwrite it. I feel this must be possible. Any solution?

Jessica

nico@floorplanner.com
nico@floorplanner.com 2010-02-10 06:41

Hi Jessica,
Did you use the save menu under the save icon? (2nd icon from the left in the top bar) Then you can choose one of the existing designs to overwrite.

Anonymous
Anonymous 2010-02-14 11:25

Yes, that’s the way i did it. But it just doesn’t work. It keeps saving over the last save, instead of the selected one.

Is there any other solution?

Pe
Pe 2010-02-15 13:54

Hello Nico, I think this my problem too it just does not ovewrite see also my blog on Upload
RGDS Pe

nico@floorplanner.com
nico@floorplanner.com 2010-02-16 04:31

Hi people,

There seems to be a bug with overwriting plans, quite recently. Thanks for letting us know! We’re taking a look at what causes it and will keep you posted if we find anything.
In the meantime, best is to duplicate plans and, after checking if duplicate went succesful remove the plan you wish to overwrite. Duplicate icon is the white one behind the selected design name in the menu appearing under the floor name.

kind regards,

Nico

RSS Feed for this topic
Copyright 2018 Floorplanner Floorplanner HQ, PO BOX 29175, 3001 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands Terms Privacy