Forum

colors of the walls

Anonymous
Anonymous 2010-02-11 07:34

Can I change the color of the walls into multiple other colors?

nico@floorplanner.com
nico@floorplanner.com 2010-02-12 05:57

Hi, not very easiliy. but there is a workaround. check this plan What I did was
1 add black squares from the structural category
2 gave them a color
3 set the height to the floor height in “edit height” in the properties menu
4 duplicate until you have a square for each wall part
5 stretch and position them so they all cover a wall.

as you see in the plan, if you have a door or window you will have to place squares with width of the door/window and you’ll have to set the elevation and the height so it covers the area above the door or window.

good luck

Nico

Anonymous
Anonymous 2010-03-02 15:06

Hi, could you also give me the workaround in Dutch so I am sure I do everything in the right order?

Miss_Princess
Miss_Princess 2010-03-06 19:40

how do you change the color of the floor?

Anonymous
Anonymous 2010-05-03 14:28

I think this package has some merits but the lack of some basic tools, eg wall colouring, lets it down badly – so badly we will not use it and will return to metropix.

Anonymous
Anonymous 2010-08-10 14:57

hai kan je het ook in het nederland vertellen haha

Anonymous
Anonymous 2010-08-15 09:52

bij stuctural kan je squares /blokken aanbrengen. als je deze aanbrengt kan je op de i klikken. hier kan je de kleur wijzigen. da kan je op hoogte aanpassen. als je deze net zo hoog maakt als de muur heb je een gekleurde muur. niet heel handig, maar wel te doen.

nico@floorplanner.com
nico@floorplanner.com 2010-11-17 09:04

We have just released an easier way to color you walls. Check our weblog for details.

We hebben zojuist een eenvoudigere manier om je muren een kleur te geven. Check onze
weblog
voor meer informatie.

RSS Feed for this topic
Copyright 2018 Floorplanner Floorplanner HQ, PO BOX 29175, 3001 GD Rotterdam, The Netherlands Terms Privacy